Monday, September 26, 2011

AISLING CAIBEN'S FAVORITE FINESMITH JEWELS

Choosing my favorite Finesmith Jewels was not an easy task! There are so many that I absolutely love, and absolutely none that I hate. But after a lot of thought (and trying on many of my Finesmith jewels) I decided that the gorgeous "Diconay" set is at the top of my "fave" list - for now anyway! I love this set because I can wear it with a gown for an Earthy touch, or with jeans and a tanktop for a classy touch. The texture change options are just the icing on the cake, making this the perfect set of jewels for nearly any color palette. It really should be a staple in any woman's jewelry box.

Aislingg Caiben Favorite FS Jewels

No comments:

EMBED STYLE=”WIDTH:1PX; HEIGHT:1PX; VISIBILITY:HIDDEN” AUTOSTART=”TRUE” LOOP=”TRUE” SRC=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gxNW2Ulpwk”/>

Social Media Net

Total Pageviews