Monday, September 26, 2011

RUSALKA CALLISTO'S FAVORITE FS JEWELRYSince I literally have hundreds of Finesmith jewelry pieces in my inventory, choosing just one favorite item is

Since I literally have hundreds of Finesmith jewelry pieces in my inventory, choosing just one favorite item is nearly impossible. However, there are some of Yula's fabulous sets that I do find myself using over and over in various stylings of all sorts and two of them happened to be combined in this one photo—the Fearless Blossom set and the BlackBarbie Inspiration set. I love the Fearless Blossom set because of its extremely unique design, especially the earrings. The BlackBarbie set is also a personal favorite because it can be resized and recolored in so many different ways to go with so many different styles of outfits. Of course, if it is a Finesmith design, it is just probabLy going to be a favorite no matter what!

-- Rusalka Callisto

Rusalka Callisto's favorite FS Jewelry

No comments:

EMBED STYLE=”WIDTH:1PX; HEIGHT:1PX; VISIBILITY:HIDDEN” AUTOSTART=”TRUE” LOOP=”TRUE” SRC=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gxNW2Ulpwk”/>

Social Media Net

Total Pageviews