Saturday, September 24, 2011

Taylor's Favorite Finesmith Pieces

I have two favorite pieces, one being the FineSmith nameless face pices. I think the reason I like it so much is that is unique and different. I dont think I have ever seen a piece like it in the grid. Plus, I am a sucker for the unique pieces of jewelry. So this nameless pices is perfect.

The other pieces I love are the Lua Nails. For one, i like that they are color changable, that makes me extra happy so I can mix and match gems and nail color to get that right look to go with whatever I'm wearing. Plus, it has wings on a couple of the rings to give it that extra flair.

Taylor's fave FS pieces

What are your favorite Finesmith pieces?

No comments:

EMBED STYLE=”WIDTH:1PX; HEIGHT:1PX; VISIBILITY:HIDDEN” AUTOSTART=”TRUE” LOOP=”TRUE” SRC=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gxNW2Ulpwk”/>

Social Media Net

Total Pageviews