Tuesday, March 20, 2012

White, Hot and Cool!

Hello my loves, today i am going to write about this hot little piece fresh off the creative desk of Finesmith creatrix, Yula Finesmith and this is called the "Cairo" collar and shown here in white, I have to say this has been a long time coming. Its sexy, its fresh and can be worn with so many outfits and styles that you can really take advantage of its versatility!





I paired it with the Rand Nipple Shields and Victorian Secret Ear Pieces also available at Finesmith and let my coldLogic trousers complete the outfit so I am ready for whatever today may bring! So head on over to both Finesmith and coldLogic and see what lies "in store" for you!

:Finesmith Victorian Ear Pieces, Rand Nipples Shields and Blanco bracelet/coldLogic trouser-white:

No comments:

EMBED STYLE=”WIDTH:1PX; HEIGHT:1PX; VISIBILITY:HIDDEN” AUTOSTART=”TRUE” LOOP=”TRUE” SRC=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gxNW2Ulpwk”/>

Social Media Net

Total Pageviews