Thursday, March 22, 2012

Gizza and Finesmith

Hello my loves, today I am showing offone of my favroite ensembles for Spring and that is the Gizza Top Coat shown here in Lemon! I am so ready for Spring and Summer to get here and wearing this just made me light up inside so I went to the Mysterious Wave Sim and took a few snappys! I hope they turned out okay but I just had to show you the vibrant color and the wonderful texture work on this creation. Again, Gizza can do no wrong!





Here I am wearing the collar without the flower but there is also a collar option that lets you wear the flower but either way, it is a striking piece and did I mention the cute wee booties that are included in this adorable ensemble? Yep, those come with and really complete the set! Seamed nylons provide the sexy and sassy and the flowy short skirt keeps it light and casual so it is a total win/win! With this much utility and versatility in one outfit, who knows where the limits are!

:Gizza Top Coat-Lemon/Finesmith Designs Laetitia set/Solid nails-Red:

No comments:

EMBED STYLE=”WIDTH:1PX; HEIGHT:1PX; VISIBILITY:HIDDEN” AUTOSTART=”TRUE” LOOP=”TRUE” SRC=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gxNW2Ulpwk”/>

Social Media Net

Total Pageviews