Monday, September 26, 2011

WICCA MERLIN'S FAVOURITE FINESMITH JEWELRY

As I was asked to take a picture of my favourite Finesmith Jewelry pieces, I did not think not too long and said, "Yes sure, gimme a few minutes"...

...but then I was going over and over my Finesmith pieces and found out ... it is harder than I thought to find my "favourite," because if I added all the ones I call my favourites, one picture would not be enough ;)

So I was thinking, to which piece I have the most personal relationship...

It was a huge honor for me to be chosen as one of the Finesmith Muse 2011. All of the finalists got a signature Inspiration set that carries our name. Yula put in so much time, effort and love in each piece she created. She tried to make for each of us a very personal set that mirrors our style and personality. For that she took time for each of us for talking to know us better and find out more about each finalist.

To honor all that she did and because she caught me so well in the "Wicca" inspiration set I chose to wear it as my personal favourite.

Thank you, Yula, and the whole Finsmith Family, for a place in Second Life that I really can call home and family :)

*hugs*
Wicca

My Favourite Finesmith Set - Wicca Merlin

What's your favorite Finesmith jewelry?

No comments:

EMBED STYLE=”WIDTH:1PX; HEIGHT:1PX; VISIBILITY:HIDDEN” AUTOSTART=”TRUE” LOOP=”TRUE” SRC=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gxNW2Ulpwk”/>

Social Media Net

Total Pageviews