Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Finesmith Oh My!

Well angels, Yula did it to us again! Another Sale on some kickass new earrings AND necklaces! OMG She is going to be the death of my wallet if she keeps this up! lol But here is a sample of what I picked up along with this gorgeous dress from Gizza, the Summer Dream Dress in Ocean and both paired up so well, I had to show them both off! The earrings are “Chant” in Chrysocola and the necklace is the “Meditteranean” and to bring it together in a fun way is the bracelet “Makume“..



See? What did I tell you? This sale was so amazing and it was so packed, I hope I didnt hurt anyone and if I did I do apologize! But it was only a 3 hour sale so you had to be quick about getting in there and getting out and whiel you are there, stop in at my sister’s shop “Blackliquid” and you can pair up the perfect makeup for your Finesmith purchases!



:Style-Finesmith Chant earrings-Meditteranean necklace-Makume bracelet/Gizza- Summer Dream Dress-Ocean/Blackliquid makeup-Just Gloss:

No comments:

EMBED STYLE=”WIDTH:1PX; HEIGHT:1PX; VISIBILITY:HIDDEN” AUTOSTART=”TRUE” LOOP=”TRUE” SRC=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gxNW2Ulpwk”/>

Social Media Net

Total Pageviews