Tuesday, April 26, 2016

THEY HAD THE BEST AND WORST

Names for me:)
The same who said i am the best designer in SL said I am not
The same one who said I am a marketing genius also said im a copybot lol
That same girl who said im her best friend also said i am weak and my life looks like blah blah

All i know is i have great designs:) AND i AM holding the most awesome SALE in SL
CLICK FOR THE SALE ON MARKETPLACE
CLICK TO GO TO THE MAIN STORE


                                                           (100L? lets buy 10 of them... its for sharing beauty!)



                                               
(IMAGE: FLY- FINESMITH GIFT GET IN MAIN STORE)


. i do know alot about marketing and very proud of it, master mind! its in my nature to say the right words for someone to buy something, to seduce,
Mostly i know the Truth-  there is the other side too, he shopper- I am a shopper too and i notice what I buy and why- when someone shop they really do actualy want that- and i give it, open my heart and make something beautiful to fullfill someones passion.


SO reality and virtuality I am not sure how it works for you- but for me, I cant keep them appart.






No comments:

EMBED STYLE=”WIDTH:1PX; HEIGHT:1PX; VISIBILITY:HIDDEN” AUTOSTART=”TRUE” LOOP=”TRUE” SRC=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gxNW2Ulpwk”/>

Social Media Net

Total Pageviews