Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Memories of Past Winters - Modern Eve and Sense of Snow

Her Cold Embrace
Here I come at longest nights
Flying from the deep far skies
To show my gems and all that shines
And to have you in my cold embrace…
Despite my touch causing blight
And my breathe fading your light
See all magic I make tonight?
Oh come, stay in my cold embrace!
****
I know, I know I'm not a poet... especially not when I'm using a foreign language. :D But I had to try it for this jewellery combination from Finesmith, it is so poetic! :)


Featured:
Jewellery - Modern Eve by Finesmith
Frosty bubbles - part of Sense of Snow by Finesmith

------------------------------------------




No comments:

EMBED STYLE=”WIDTH:1PX; HEIGHT:1PX; VISIBILITY:HIDDEN” AUTOSTART=”TRUE” LOOP=”TRUE” SRC=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gxNW2Ulpwk”/>

Social Media Net

Total Pageviews