Tuesday, June 18, 2013

THE PERFECT GOWN FOR JEWELRY

Yula Finesmith has designed the perfect gown for jewelry. Here is a closeup of the red version. All of the colors come with a neckpiece and a belt. The clasps have a similar element to Yula's Diamond set, so I added the earrings from the set.

  Finesmith Red gown 1

The neckpiece and belt can be removed. Here I've added the rest of the Diamonds set. The cut of the gown allows jewelry to be the focus.

  Finesmith Red Gown Jewelry

The white gown may be my favorite. It has a nice, silvery sheen to it, and I couldn't help but add the FineSmith Xenobia set to it. I'm sure you can see why I like them together so much.

  Finesmith gown_006Finesmith gown_004 copy

I almost forgot to show you the length. I love mesh gowns, they fit so much better than the old system skirts. What I didn't show you is a back view, the gown is cut quite low in the back but not so low to show any cleavage that can be embarrassing to a lady.

  Finesmith gown_003 copy

No comments:

EMBED STYLE=”WIDTH:1PX; HEIGHT:1PX; VISIBILITY:HIDDEN” AUTOSTART=”TRUE” LOOP=”TRUE” SRC=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gxNW2Ulpwk”/>

Social Media Net

Total Pageviews