Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Looking GLAM with FINESMITHMode

I was so pleased to take part in a shoot for virtual art here in our wonderful SL. And I couldn't go without bringing the best jewellery on the grid!Looking for something glamorous, a Finesmith classic? Let me make some recommendations with two of my favorites!

Model & Photographer: Llyssa Serupta
 The Charmonix set (available on MP) in a variety of color has amazing branching details over the chest making for a fabulous neckline. The amazing contrast of colors suit any style and compliment well with the Lacie earrings!
Model & Photographer: Llyssa Serupta
If you are looking for something natural, I have your fix! Grapa is a wonderful edition to our inventory. Simple yet so elegant this set begs to be worn with all your fashion finds. In a wide range of colors, I find the neutral perfect for all colors of wardrobe.

No comments:

EMBED STYLE=”WIDTH:1PX; HEIGHT:1PX; VISIBILITY:HIDDEN” AUTOSTART=”TRUE” LOOP=”TRUE” SRC=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gxNW2Ulpwk”/>

Social Media Net

Total Pageviews