Monday, April 23, 2012

FINESMITH MOHAR!

Hello angels, Saleena here and I am going to show off a few items that totally drove me crazy..crazier? Hmm..have to think on that tomorrow. Anyway, back to the fashion! I am talking about a hot new release from FINESMITH! This is the “MOHAR” and I love this set! I have always been drawn to the dark metals and woods and vibrant colors so to see them combined, I am in heaven!
Here I am wearing the collar and bracelet in Pekan and I havent even scratched the surface yet! This set includes 3 colors in gold, silver and Pekan with matchign bracelets and earrings! You can mix, match and mash all sorts of couture looks together so dont hesitate to stop into Finesmith and get yourself one of the hottest sets on the grid!

No comments:

EMBED STYLE=”WIDTH:1PX; HEIGHT:1PX; VISIBILITY:HIDDEN” AUTOSTART=”TRUE” LOOP=”TRUE” SRC=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gxNW2Ulpwk”/>

Social Media Net

Total Pageviews