Friday, March 9, 2012

F I N E S M I T H - Yeriak Inspiration + Aquarelle





FINESMITH MainStore


F I N E S M I T H - Y E R I A K inspiration SET

F I N E S M I T H- Aquarelle eyes ornament
F I N E S M I T H- Aquarelle face ornament

A magnificent creation made by Yula Finesmith in two versions in pure white or colors of the summer

both ideals to get a full of creative inspiration.

The creation of this gem makes it perfect and unique by combining different details of the unique way that Yula create, imagine and detailed to perfection this impressive piece of collection.

AQUARELLE another amazing creation made with absolute care in every detail. inspires me this design drawing in my mind the flowers of the gannets and here Yula has tempered them in such form that is a real luxury I love it.

- Styling Card -

UTOPIA, Glam Affair, Vanity Hair, WetCat Poses.

No comments:

EMBED STYLE=”WIDTH:1PX; HEIGHT:1PX; VISIBILITY:HIDDEN” AUTOSTART=”TRUE” LOOP=”TRUE” SRC=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gxNW2Ulpwk”/>

Social Media Net

Total Pageviews