Thursday, March 1, 2012

F I N E S M I T H: Straw

Hey Guys,

Ive been having a FINESMITH withdrawal for the past week or so, but I am s happy now that I get to blog some of her stuff for you now...indroducint, STRAW.


This STRAW is apart of the Fashions Limited Sale that is going on for the next coupe of weeks.  So far, This set has been flying off the shelves.  So you best go and get this before it is gone.

This something kind of different for FINESMITH to release, and i really like it.  To me, its a great transitional set for winter going into spring.  The white in the set makes it looks like a couple of snowflakes.  

In the same breath, the silhouette of the pieces kind of remind me of a couple of daffodils

Overall, I would totally recommend this set, which is apart of Fashions Limited, for any fashionista.

xoxo,
Tae

No comments:

EMBED STYLE=”WIDTH:1PX; HEIGHT:1PX; VISIBILITY:HIDDEN” AUTOSTART=”TRUE” LOOP=”TRUE” SRC=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gxNW2Ulpwk”/>

Social Media Net

Total Pageviews