Thursday, February 23, 2012

Aesthetic Value- New Release

Hello!

I am looking alot into myself lately and my design is effected by it.
one term that bother me alot is balance and as part of it 'Aesthetic Value' how much 'alot' is still aesthetic, how much big is still aesthetic, how much big can it be if the colors are subtle, or cohasive. because no matter how many years i will live or create- i will always check myself and try understand why i am doing what i do as part of deciding if i do right or wrong.

and i like the outcome:

here is 'Aesthetic Value' in 6 colors
this set comes with resize menu
and Bright off/on
in the set- Necklace, Earrings, Bracelet, Ring.

Find it in FINESMITH







i would like to thank my friends- the models: Saleena Hax, Draakje Dailey and Caoimhe Lionheart for taking the time and helping me making this vendor images.<3

No comments:

EMBED STYLE=”WIDTH:1PX; HEIGHT:1PX; VISIBILITY:HIDDEN” AUTOSTART=”TRUE” LOOP=”TRUE” SRC=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gxNW2Ulpwk”/>

Social Media Net

Total Pageviews