Friday, January 13, 2012

FINESMITH SHANTAL

I waited to blog the Shantal set made for Shantal Gravios, Miss Virtual Nicaragua 2012, until I could see it for myself rather than just look at it from the photo. There are some pieces that simply cannot be appreciated in a photo because of their detail, and this set is one of them. Here is the vendor photo. As you can see, it is a lovely photo of a beautiful woman wearing stunning jewelry.

FINESMITH= SHANTAL- Shantal Gravois

As lovely as it is, I couldn't tell from this photo whether the headpiece was all flowers or whether there were bows or butterflies or something else. I was really intrigued, so I tried it on myself.

Shantal_001

The advantage I had is that I didn't need to show all three pieces for a vendor, I just wanted to show the headpiece. On the one hand, it's clear here that it is a beautiful arrangement of flowers, but I don't think any photo can do these pieces justice. On the other hand, I doubt any photo can do any of Yula's creations justice. To really appreciate her work, one needs to be able to move about in different dimensions. Go, get your own and take time to really look at it closely and see all of the details. You'll like it as much as I do. Here is your limousine to get you to FineSmith.

No comments:

EMBED STYLE=”WIDTH:1PX; HEIGHT:1PX; VISIBILITY:HIDDEN” AUTOSTART=”TRUE” LOOP=”TRUE” SRC=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gxNW2Ulpwk”/>

Social Media Net

Total Pageviews